Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Rhino Translocation - Phinda (andBeyond)


What an incredible privilege it was to be a part of this once in a lifetime opportunity. Six white rhino's were translocated to Botswana, and I was a part of this exhilarating moment which will live with me forever. Thanks to andBeyond and their passionate and loyal team, who's blood, sweat and tears go into these types of initiatives.

Our rhino seem to be losing the daily battle against the brutal force of man. andBeyond have taken it upon themselves to give these beautiful beasts a safe home and happy life in our neighboring country. andBeyond have certainly lead by example, and they created a massive stir in this bold approach to fight against the odds that's reality in the face of our rhino's.

Throughout this hot and demanding day, I was grateful to have my supply of Herbalife supplements at hand, which not only kept me well fueled, but also provided my body with the nutrients to see me throughout this action packed day.





No comments:

Post a Comment